DS Digital launches a new age interactive learning platform which helps student engage and explore curriculum mapped multimedia content at their own pace, anytime, anywhere.
This is a Plug and Play Learning Device comprising of 16 GB Secured Pendrive which Works Offline. Intelliapp contains Curriculum mapped content and assessments which makes Revision Fun and home learning a Self-paced and enjoyable experience. It is compatible with any Windows platform Laptop and Desktop. Intelliapp is powered by cloud functionality which enables teachers to connect with individual students and facilitate them with assessments, contents, reports and notifications.
Request a Live Demo!
- Plug and play learning device enabling Anytime Anywhere Learning
- Curriculum Mapped Content & Assessments
- Works offline
- Runs on Windows Laptop / Desktop
- Cloud Functionality Connecting Teachers & Students
- 16 GB Secured Pendrives with content protection
|Multimedia content for each chapter of Maths ,Science and Social Studies|
|Preloaded assessments Objective and Subjective for each chapter|
|Detailed analytics for self-assessments & improvements|
|Enabling students to receive assessments ,content from teachers at home|
|Login id and password for each teacher giving access to 65,000 question bank and ready made assessments that can be shared with Students|
- Chip on a Shoulder creating a Differentiator from competition schools.
- Need of an Hour as Students are already consuming content Independently from outside school.
- Easy tracking and monitoring of student performance and usage.
- Ability to send reports and content to students and parents.
- Same content enable better Visual connect for students leading to Higher Retention of content taught in classroom
- Cloud functionality facilitates teachers to Send assessments , contents, reports to Students.
- Teacher Portal enable teachers to create assessments at ease.
- Detailed Individual analytics reports facilitates Differentiated Learning.
- Ease of Monitoring performance and learning progress of students.
- Improves academic performance of student.
- It makes studies more interesting and a fun learning experience for students.
- Economical solution with better content deliverables.
- Better academic engagement with multimedia content ,assessments & analytics at one place.
- Same content as that of classroom leads to better concept clarity.
- No Misleading or confusing content as provided by other players in market.
- Students can Revise the concepts at their own pace and need multiple times in comfort of their home.
- Self-assessments helps students evaluate their skills and knowledge.
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.