Innovations are not something you plan, they are the byproduct of a relentless quest of asking questions and finding answers. That’s why Go Science, a new generation science learning tool that takes behavioral and cognitive learning to a constructive learning domain. The constructive learning is a process that works on the philosophy of ‘learning through experience’. Under this process, learners interact with objects and form a perspective from the context based on their previous learning. Go Science is a science lab with hands on learning experience where teachers and learners interact in an environment of perfect synergy and achieve better understanding of the concepts and progress further with an in built confidence.
Request a Live Demo!
- Build ->Apply -> Learn (project based learning)
- Projects mapped across various curricula (CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, Cambridge, State Boards)
- Syllabus mapped 16 activities for Grades 1 to 10
- Each activity accompanied with Activity Note, Hand-on-live video with Concept Note & Activity Sheets.
- Take away kit for each individual
- Activity based approach
- Explores everyday materials and offers working models based on scientific principles
- Explains school curriculum concept through sensory experiences and develops students thinking skills as an essential process of science
- Teacher Training
- Teacher Manual
- Instructor Kit (Tool Kit & Teacher Kit)
- Training Videos
- Student Activity Kit
- Develops scientific temperament and high order thinking skills
- Offers hands on experience and tool handling skills
- Develops creativity, innovativeness and concept applications skills
- Boosts team building and leadership qualities
- Efficient teaching methods
- Effective use of educational resources
- Streamlining of operational aspects
- Innovative teaching strategies
- Easy to clear the concepts
- Effective utilization of time
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.