Intellitab is an interactive educational tablet solution which engages students with learning material through multi-sensory activities and lessens a teacher’s burden. Students are able to see, hear and interact with various concepts anytime, anywhere. Its content caters to CBSE and other boards, includes practice material with tests to assess the difficulty faced by students in learning any concept. It enables teachers to carry out assessments easily and quickly, along with analytics on students’ performance.
Request a Live Demo!
- Individual Learning via Interactive Multimedia content accessible through tablets
- Complements teaching learning process through ebooks, concepts map, assessments
- Anytime anywhere learning at student’s own pace
- Augmented ebooks
- Planning and Scheduling
- Multimedia Content
- Student Security Lock
- Interactive Multimedia Content
- Augmented ebooks
- Online & Offline Assessments
- Learning Platform
- Mobile Device Management
- 7/10 Inch Branded tablets
Benefits to Teachers
- Using the tablet solution bright students can be given material that challenges them, while students who are slow learners in specific subjects can be issued with remedial learning material!
FASTER, EASIER ASSESSMENT CYCLES
- Quick Diagnostic or Formative assessments can be conducted on tablets through the platform. Teachers will be able to quickly identify learning gaps and address them. Hence this process becomes very simple.
EASING THE ADMINISTRATIVE LOAD
- Teachers can send messages and notifications to students at one click.
INSIGHTS INTO STUDENT’S LEARNING
- Reports, analytics of student’s performance enable teachers to get insight of student’s learning processes and address them with remedial measures.
CREATE/UPLOAD OWN RESOURCE
- Teachers have the option of using other additional resources like Videos, PDF notes. This will help them deliver the subject matter better.
Benefits to Students
- Rich environment which helps the student engage better with learning material.
- Students can learn at their own pace-anytime, anywhere.
- Helps the student monitor and drive progress with statistics and scheduler.
PRACTICE & RIGOR
- learning & practice material can be delivered through this platform along with tests of varying difficulty.
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.