Professional Development Programme (PDP) is a scientifically designed training programme that primarily focuses on the teaching strategies, subject matters and student learning. With its meticulous approach, PDP links professional learning to teachers’ real time work and aptly supports the building of a shared vision of successful teaching, effective learning and shared skill based pedagogy. The programme is very engaging and effectively motivates both teacher and learner to achieve better quality outcomes. In a nutshell PDP is a strong training tool to empower both – modern day teachers and learners.
Request a Live Demo!
- Individual reading/study/research
- Study groups among peers focused on a shared need or topic.
- Observation: teachers observing other teachers.
- Coaching: an expert teacher coaching.
- Interactive and collaborative
- Tailored to meet the schools needs
- Includes hands on activities
- Easy and effective
- Scientifically designed
- Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE)
- Teaching Strategies for the New Age Learners
- Questioning to Improve Learning
- Lesson Planning & many more
For School Management and Administrators
- School Management and Leadership
- Being an Effective Coordinator /Head of Department
- Communicating Effectively
- Writing Well and with Ease
- Becoming a Leader -Leadership Skills
- Creative Writing
- Study Skills
- Communicating Effectively
- Builds teachers’ confidence in their respective subjects and helps them in engaging learners in a better and an effective way
- Helps teachers to meet the challenges of contemporary learning environment
- Helps teachers to be reflective as a learner and develops their teaching practice
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.