Destination Success, a digital classroom solution provides a rich portfolio of interactive K–12 curriculum based technology products and services in all subject areas. Based on modern educational research and established educational practices, it uses the latest and easy-to-use technological framework for an enriching teaching learning environment. The solution presents a holistic educational program with digital and print materials, student tracking and report generating facilities, professional development services and technical maintenance provisions.
Request a Live Demo!
- Destination Success is designed to accommodate the individual needs of each student in any grade and at any level of understanding
- Destination success generates an interesting multimedia environment where new concepts and skills are introduced in a systematic and coherent way
- It allows students to connect ideas, collaborate with each other and demonstrate their understanding of content and skills
High quality content and curriculum
- Unrivalled K-12 content correlated to the NCERT, ICSE and various intemational
21st Century Technology
- Destination Success is designed around simple technology enabled leaming programs with engaging content that achieve specific learning objective
- Software designed to be used in conjunction with textbooks and with curriculum and assessment standards
Various Methods of delivery
- Flexible and varied activity types that allow for differentiated delivery, interactive white boards, computer labs, individual lesson, laptops and tablets
- Destination Success Knowledge Portal is a learning management system for setting up classes, creating and assigning lessons and tests and tracking students’ progress
Training and Professional Development
- Full training to ensure that teachers are ICT proficient and comfortable with the instructional methodology
Benefits to Students
- Improves Learning Skills
- Clear and Easy Understanding of Content
- Active Engagement in Student Knowledge and Collaborative Learning
- Engaging Content and Simulating Exercises
- Setting Benchmarks and Motivation
Benefits to Teachers
- Engaging and Motivating Students
- Effective Presentation of Content
- Ease of Use
- Ability to Customize
- Professional Development
- Meeting Different Learning Needs and Styles
Class 1 – 5
Grades 6 – 9
Class 9 – 12
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.