Language learning is the byproduct of cognitive learning and interactive process. Typical language learning consists of four core skills namely listening, speaking, reading and writing. Among the four areas, listening and speaking are the beginning points of language learning. Go English Lab offers an interactive platform with comprehensive digital content and simulative lab environment where a learner can easily get accustomed to the process of English learning.
Request a Live Demo!
- Equipped with comprehensive support for both teacher and learner
- Based on the Innovative Instructor Led Training(ILT) & Computer Based Training(CBT).
- Improves teacher and learner interaction through highly effective content and duly developed software
- Simplifies language learning through gradual and meticulously designed process
- Creates a hassle free learning environment and compliment the syllabus through diligently planned digital content
- Ensures self-paced learning to encourage independent individual growth
- A perfect blend of Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Computer Based Training (CBT)
- Specially designed from Indian learner and learning environment
- Enhances English as a skill not just a language
- Strengthens both language and grammar areas of English
- Provides impactful classroom interactions well-supported by state-of-the-art technology
- As per CBSE mandate thus supports core listening and speaking skills with sufficient lessons
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) Content
- Computer Based Training (CBT) Content
- Detailed trainer manual
- Student Workbook
- Session Wise Flash cards
- 2 Days Teach the Trainer (TTT) Program
- Spoken English skill improvement
- Everyday English practice
- Vocabulary building through integrated learning approach
- Phonetics based pronunciation enhancement
- Structured programme to ensure gradual and effective English learning
- A1 to C2 level scaling through eight structured modules
- Built-in functional grammar
- Ample listening and speaking practice
Indian High School is known for its forward looking educational ideas. We take pride in incorporating the latest teaching strategies and resources to enhance the teaching and learning in the school. We believe that technology is a critical requirement in schools today. In a step in this direction, we have implemented the DS Digital solution, Destination Success, in the Primary and Middle Schools with a combined student strength of 7,000.
We are in the nascent stage of the implementation of this solution but already our students and teachers have begun to appreciate its value to engage students and help with a better understanding of concepts. The regular training by the company has helped teachers learn how to blend it with the school syllabus and textbooks for a rich learning experience.
Technology can open new doors to learning and shuld be an integral part of classroom. It not only adds fun to learning but brings engagement in children’s learning process. The challenge for development of skills is well handled by interactive software.
The technology based DS Digital educational programme, Destination Success, has enriched our teaching learning process. It has helped teachers save precious time and made their teaching efficient and exciting; the students have liked the clear explanation and interactivities in each lesson, giving them a sense of active participation in the classes.
“Genesis Global School seeks to develop students who are critical thinkers, confident and disciplined. Our curriculum includes progressive resources and methodologies for this purpose. Technology in education is a critical development and adhering to the global standards that GGS is committed to, the “e-learning system” has been incorporated as an integral part of the school’s learning program. Destination Success has helped our teachers and students enormously – it has helped to make the lessons more interactive and learning focused rather than mere syllabus coverage. The increased student participation has raised student motivation and interest in learning. The teachers have learned varied teaching strategies and more effective ways of teaching to students who have different learning needs”.